August 20, 2007

Bag!



I finished sewing my first neatly sewn and well thought out bag today. I've sewn a bag or two here and there but they were rush jobs. I took the time to line this bag too! The outside fabrics were found at Joanns for $3/yd. I'm usually not too fond of Joanns because they're so overpriced for the type of fabrics they sell, but these fabrics were on sale. The inside fabric was cut from old vintage bedsheets. I really love this bag and I hope to make more. I designed the pattern first and took measurements, then sewed the bag altogether. I'm hoping to add some embroidery to the next bag. This bag will be given to my fiance's sister for her birthday along with some other goodies that I'm going to make. Weeee. :) I'm so happy. Bag was completed in under 2 hours.

1 comment:

gem2niki said...

Wow @_@! You;re so crafty xD